AQD 0.00% 1.3¢ ausquest limited

re: aqd great times to come As a fan and shareholder of AQD, i...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    re: aqd great times to come
    As a fan and shareholder of AQD, i have to say that aside from the quality of the ground they hold, the calibre of its management for a minerals exploration company of its size is something i think is pretty unique. the experience and knowledge they offer AQD in exploration and knowing how to find large company making mines must be invaluable.

i somehow get the impression that Drew (the CEO) must have had his eye on some of the quality tenements now held by AQD while still working as exploration manager for RIO. if this is the case, then these tenements must be of better than average potential.

As others have previously mentioned in this forum, RIO does not stuff around with small wannabe mining minnows.

RIO is one hard nosed tightly run mining monster. look at the number of times it has ditched non-core assets in recent years because they lacked the scale to justify its further involvement - even though they were profitable. Their involvement with AQD speaks volumes for the potential they must see in it.

i am happy to stay invested in AQD for the long term. If you are a trader (which occasionally i am inclined to be myself) then this is may not be the best stock for you as it will reward those with a more patient and understanding persuasion.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 4226692 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.