IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

DJ,I can read - it is obvious you are referring to NKP. However...

1. 2,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    DJ,

I can read - it is obvious you are referring to NKP. However I was wondering if your claims had any substance to them as this has all be speculated on many times before. Who exactly did you speak to in NKP and what gave you confidence that the transaction would be completed soon? and by soon do you mean in the next few weeks or the next few months?

As I have previously stated my belief is that NKP is now in no hurry to complete this transaction with IGC. They are currently renegotiating the call option with Xstrata and have moved the BFS for this part of their development out to December 2010. So unless they have structured some sort of royalty financing surely they would be better placed to wait until their shareprice has recovered before raising the $60m to pay IGC?

Simply alluding to the fact that something is about to happen regarding this purchase does not really cut it imo. Either post something of substance on the subject or I will have to assume that there may be other games you are playing here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.