ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

"I have used other Asthma apps but this one really works . I...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    "I have used other Asthma apps but this one really works . I would recommend this app for any asthma suffers , easy to use and useful features well worth the small spend . If it helps you once it's worth the $4.95 . I am also looking forward to the next generation of apps from this company if you do some research they will have the best apps for asthma ever available which will make my life easier to manage . "

lol he needs an app to manage his life. Reviewer can't even list one 'useful feature'. I'm looking forward to the review on next generation.

This article from about a month ago explains some of the issues/shortcomings version1 will have.

http://afr.com/p/technology/don_hold_your_breath_for_this_app_G2p8ywDfumc9ugTrpZstAK

"Firstly, there is a dislocation between Isonea’s core competency and the first version of the app because it won’t contain Isonea’s key technology.

The app is really a database, and an empty one at that. It is designed to be a journal of the user’s asthma activity, which includes the tracking of medication usage and locations where attacks are more prevalent.

The question is whether users will pay for an empty logbook when there are free ones available, such as AsthmaMD. If Isonea’s app already had hotspots marked that could warn asthma suffers whenever they were approaching the area, there could be some willingness to pay."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.