1TT 0.00% 0.4¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

WOO has got so tight in terms of the sell side that any positive...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    WOO has got so tight in terms of the sell side that any positive news will see the stock price uncoil and move swiftly up and through 1.5 cents in my humble opinion

Think about the impact of a small cap announcing one of the trial organisations which include groups such as Walt Disney announcing they were embracing the WOO technology / architecture - suddenly WOO has a fantastic trophy client who by signing the WOO offering has indirectly endorsed the product offering - that in turn virtually opens any door in the world and makes it easier for prospective clients to sign up to WOO

Looking at WOO during the last few weeks its trading has been rock solid and given it is an absolute micro cap things only have to go only half right and the share price will re-rate significantly - I wonder whether there will be any news / announcements at the WOO shareholding meeting on Tuesday 30 March

Prior to buying WOO I thought it would be one of the highest risk stocks to be in - but given its shareholding structure it has actually turned out to be one of the safest with a most attractive upside

Good luck to all - dare I say "UP WE GO!!!!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.506M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.205K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 193905 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5774786 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.