SER 0.00% 1.9¢ strategic energy resources limited

wood ducks , page-12

1. 3,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    I set my funds in motion back in oct 2010 and free carried so i guess it was worth going the distance and am now locked and loaded into Tarcoola so all the best for what that's worth.

What a fiasco.....the lack of transparency over the past 18 months is both disgusting and shameful for directors of a listed company.

I'm guessing the MEGA deal is worth while as Mark has a heap of skin in the game but why am i left to guess?

What's going on with the MEGA ipo Mark?

What does continued negotiation mean?

Prior to today, why didn't the share price come even close to reflecting the apparent 70m value of 30% of MEGA?……Because the market hasn't got a clue about what has been going on with MEGA and has been unable to apply a value which lays squarely upon SER's shoulders via listed company transparency.

I received no reply when attempting to contact Mark as opposed to dozens of times being responded to within 24 hours when contacting alternate company directors.

I extend warm thanks to the many posters for their digging around for info that we should have getting from SER and wish you all well.

Left the building in early trading today as all i can see unfolding now is day traders having a stab at a small bounce and then tax loss selling destroying much of what is left between now and june 30.

I'll be steering clear of these directors in future....Lesson learned, if no respect offered for something as little as an email back....Walk away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $844 44.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 307388 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 551082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.