DVP 0.80% $1.90 develop global limited

Woodlawn Underground Drilling, page-25

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    "Woodlawn is THE cursed mine" ?. Unusual comment. Why so, is it because you were unfortunate and lost your lunch with Heron ?. ( trust me ,we have all been there bud). Or pehaps we should take all precautions and ask the team onsite to burn some smudging sticks at the prestart meeting?. Seriously, then you ask "Why isnt DVP pulling dirt out of Woodlawn" ?. What did you expect ?. DVP to follow Heron's "Woodlawn" strategy as soon as they were handed the keys ?. Heron fell over mate, there's a few reasons to why that happened. You can bet your bottom dollar that DVP would have been well aware of the mines history, proven/potential resources & public sentiment before signing the documentation. Put your emotions to the side for a minute and tell us facts as to why you think the mine is "probably uneconomic" Is this wishfull thinking and just out of spite ?. On the face of your commentary, how do you expect the folks here to beleive that you could possibly know more about Woodlawn than DVP ?. I'd really like to know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.015(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $489.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.93 $1.88 $1.404M 740.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2136 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 992 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.