FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

Cujo, you post has to be some of the greatest fantasy stuff I've...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Cujo, you post has to be some of the greatest fantasy stuff I've seen as it only works if you ignore the realities.

1. The other JV partners do not have the opportunity to do what FAR is doing. Only FAR contested the notice and are part of the arbitration. Only FAR benefit from this.

2. The backer theory is just that, no-one has ever said it is a fact, just a possibility of how the funds could be raised. But lets assume that's not how it's going to work. I'm pretty sure there are institutions out there in the business of lending money. Now if FAR go to them with a signed agreement for purchase at x price (remember FAR have said there is a lot of interest here) I'm pretty sure someone will lend them the money. (hi we'd like to borrow $450m for 30 days and will pay back $460m, easy $10m for you)

3. making double the original sale is easy if the sale price was cheap, the price of oil has more than doubled and the barrels in the ground have gone up as well.

4. As pointed out in an earlier post, the other JV partners will have the opportunity to PE the deal to whoever FAR sell to. But, the only partner who may be interested is Cairn (who already have 40%) and the price will be more realistic and less attractive. Remember, FAR are only interested themselves because the price seemed low.

So yes it's all conjecture, but far from a fantasy, really quite achievable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.