PCL 0.00% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

Woodside CEO Support

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    The recent protests at the home of Woodsides CEO by the radical Green anti-fossil anything group gives me cause for concern and identifies to me that we should be supporting her (the Woodside CEO) against these intellectual pigmy's.
    As a PCL shareholder who is tied to the Woodside decisions to come, for the well being of my investment, I want to tell Meg O'Neil that I, and I hope all PCL shareholders, am/are angry that those three members of the Disupt Burrup Hub group have the temerity to invade a persons home and cause distress over a political issue. Further to that the ABC were warned in advance and have allocated journalists and a film crew to the site without warning the police or Meg O'Neil that a protest is coming.
    I'm angry with both groups.
    I don't support their actions at all but I do support research and establishment of all other forms of energy as I consider that fossil fuels are a finite resource and if we can extend the timeframe that they are available for our use by development of other efficient means then great.
    In the mean time till sufficient other scources of transportable energy are available, I support the use but not waste of fossil fuels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $97.89K 5.773M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 14050519 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4137386 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.