FAR 0.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Woodside CEO turns up heat on Chevron, BHP over gas deals, page-75

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Its interesting no one wants to ring the company and clarify these what ifs.
    It seems the happy clappers would rather not find out the facts and continue to run with their manic thought bubbles on these threads.
    When confronted with these what ifs they would rather flame and bait, head in sand stuff.
    Take the latest example where the threads ran riot with clandestine 3D in the Gambia.
    The happy clappers were convince 3D was going on in the Gambia and even when I contacted the company who refuted that brain fart completely the happy clappers refused to admit they again had it wrong...
    Obviously some decided to contact the company and found out the facts but for some reason do not want to relay that they misled the forum and instead dropped their ridiculous assertions and shut up shop.
    Now it seems they know more about outcomes in arbitration that the arbiters and we have to read yet again that they know best and their perceived outcomes are fact.
    They say no need to clarify anything as its all in the announcements and that's how we read it, just like how they read into the Gambian 3D fiasco.
    I am not sure what their agenda is really as its been proven time after time how the happy clappers get it so wrong and when proven wrong just move on to the next thought bubble.
    We will eventually see an end result as patience is fast wearing thin from numerous parties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 49.0¢ $10.77K 21.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14178 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.