HZR 1.39% 35.5¢ hazer group limited

Soon enough I think we see some cards laid out on the table. I...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Soon enough I think we see some cards laid out on the table.

I think its likely Mark Edwards lined up a lot of irons in the fire. Nothing concrete given the developing nature of this tech but certainly some very strong interest. It was not his job to progress things too far I think Mark has done a great job of uniting the tech team and getting Hazer back to focused team.

It's also been a please seeing Andrew develop his media skills and start to engage with the public in clear way. Usually really smart people have trouble doing this.

Geoff Ward will be charged with the big responsibility of nailing down these deals and I think he is up to the task. Just one deal with the likes of woodside and this baby is off like a hydrogen powered rocket and bound to test new highs in hours of trading on the ANN.

Good luck to you Mr Ward I hope you are good under pressure because once this tech is proven at commercial scale ( many here would argue it already is ) you are literally are going to have some of the world's largest energy companies beating a path to your door and trying to gain first mover advantage for very large scale production.

Anybody selling right now I guess we all the need the money at some point but it might do your mental health some favours to delete hazer from your watchlist once you are out.

I think we are now weeks rather than months away from one of the ASX's most exciting prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $82.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 35.5¢ $31.93K 89.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 191499 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 9500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.