FAR 2.13% 48.0¢ far limited

Woodside in trouble..., page-19

1. 19,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2666
    Hot,

Great fine. Will provide certainty on a number of issues.

We may not like it, but at least we know where they stand and what they are focusing on.

As to the communication issue, I agree with you - retail investors are always the last to find out.

We are Not told by FAR management via press releases, but through broker reports and proxies - such as the 30 day PE period and then PE square etc etc etc.

Its like they prefer to communicate with their investors indirectly, rather than directly.

As to the price of the drills - I did my own calculations yesterday and came to the conclusion it was going to be around $16.5M per drill including tests or about $33M to complete both.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/20918420/single

And as I stated, I think they will do a CR if the SP was higher, if not, they will wait til connectivity results around March/April next year.

As to the PE issue, I have come to accept the outcome already - well 95% sure its a fait accompli.

And IMHO, I think the deliberate leaks and current PR exercises are attempts to change the narrative on the PE issue so that after the Christmas break and New Year holidays, the anger will have subsided and the focus will be on the next drill.
    Last edited by Cosmoterios: 29/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.0¢ 48.0¢ $75.16K 156.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68600 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.