MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

woodside - limitations and opportunities, page-2

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Dr Daz
    "Summary
    - Is it hard to see why CUE holders are bitter?
    - Get over it. MEO has done more with 360P than CUE could only dream
    - It is almost about time that Todd denies the market with info, allows the SP to fall, and then makes a low-market offer for all remaining shares in CUE. Oh, and Todd might add the "shareholders not accepting this offer to buy your shares at a discount, risk holding illiquid shares in a private company". More vaseline required.

This is not intended to be a CUE bashing exercise, but seriously kids, move on"

Quite the contrary...
    Bitter, lol... cant you decipher a market presentation?...
    you just cant see it can you... the risk profile of the stock (sharing Artemis) is nothing like MEO...
    The key difference is that while MEO has been farming out
    360P for CUE, CUE has been busy building a comnpany with foundations, built around growing revenues, development, suring up appraisal wells and riding on diverse projects around SE asia set to take off......

You have a company supporting a 240 million market cap for a one well journey man....

It has taken literally decades to build up an organic growth company like this, to where its now at the point of having half a dozen company making activities on the cards... and with the production and developments to support them...

If this stuffs up, then your yet one more asx oiler that will be remembered in/as history...

This company has been marketed well,
    Thats all its been...

I actually really like Artemis, and think highly of it...
    But I wont hold my livelihood to it...
    best to have these wells supported me thinks...

Daz,
    I dont even know you, but read a few of your posts on other stocks... you know your stuff, but as for this and CUE...
    you are the jealous cat, and I wouldnt be surprised if you held CUE secretly...
    If you cant see it, then your just an organism...
    Your lying to yourself and to us...

and for that you and a few others who cant see what specal really is and how this game works,
    then well yeah...
    my best advice is yeah you are best suited to gambling with the oil gods and risk it all on one well and get lucky...
    Hope you get lucky, for I will always find an easier way to riches...

Hope that helps...
    you take care...

.^sc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.