FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Woodside Petroleum Limited, page-154

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Luckily we have someone here that posts facts instead of newspaper snippets or media one liners.
    The welded on brigade will not like it though as it does not suit their agenda or beliefs.
    Posters ask why does WPL explain why the development plan has to be re submitted.
    As has been explained SNE is but a small part of their operations and it will get a mention in the quarterly.
    At FAR AGM'S usually in the past insiders have received little snippets from management, off the record, at tea and bickies.
    Not this time it seems, nothing about the development plan re submitted reasons at all, which I thought odd so maybe its got that toxic in the J/V they don't know.

Apart from that the cheer squad is also silent on The Gambia as is the company.
    If they are going to drill SOLOO they better get a move on as long lead items and a drill rig need to be booked.

Also nothing about CONOOC, remember them, our partner in crime that achieved absolutely nothing in these 2 years of so called co operation.

I cant be bothered listing the other timelines gone with other projects as its a sore point with some on here who refuse to even discuss any of it.

PE is the last hope it seems.
    If that fails or again drags on FAR will be in a huge bind in regards to keeping their percentage in SNE IMO.
    Its a classic story of trumped up management believing SNE is theirs from birthright.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.