FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Woodside results presentation, page-36

1. 5,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1132
    My phone seemed to copy the text without problems. I'd guess the normal corporate bluffing and positioning etc is going on

Peter Coleman: Okay, James. Firstly, on Senegal I think it would be a little presumptuous for us to make comment on
    where the joint venture thinks they are on FID, although I would suggest to you there's probably two steps that the joint
    venture will go through. The first one is taking a really good look at entire acreage position and understanding exactly
    what is required to delineate the full resource opportunity within the acreage. Cairn mentioned in their update earlier this
    week in fact that they thought there was a fairly significant undiscovered resource opportunity there within the existing
    acreage.
    So we have to get into the joint venture and really understand where their position is. Having said that, our view is
    supportive of that position and so I won't say we'll be diametrically opposed, we'll be just simply working out what's the
    best plan of calling commerciality on the existing discovery and delineating that further, or do we put our efforts into
    further exploration and delineation of the resource potential in the blocks? So they're the issues that we'll be dealing
    with. We hope to close on this by the end of the year but obviously we're hoping to be in the joint venture a lot sooner
    than that. ConocoPhillips are working through the closing process and as we mentioned, the final part of that is approval
    by the Senegalese Government and we expect that to be forthcoming. There's nothing we're aware of at the moment
    that would slow down that process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.