HDR hardman resources limited

woodside share placement

1. 174 Posts.
    Personally I think the fact that we have three Aussie oil companies namely Woodside, Hardman and Roc working together in Mauritania is great.
    The cooperation between Hardman and Woodside is absolutely critical for the success of the venture. Woodside must be grateful to Hardman for allowing it to get such a large foothold in this upcoming oil province and as such wants to ensure that Hardman continue to play a pivotal role in what happens next. Woodside are cognicent of the fact that the management of Hardman are crucial for negotiations to continue amicably with the Mauritanian officials.
    I have heard that the rights issue has been fully subscribed and any rights not taken up by shareholders will be issued to institutions who are clamouring to get their fill.
    So many interesting prospects coming up to keep all us shareholders on the edge of our seats.
    Looks like Hardman will also be getting some extra cash from the sale of the Jingemia prospect after the success of Jingemia 4.
    Having held Hardman since early 97 just prior to Shell pulling out of Mauritania, one can only imagine what the board of Shell are thinking now.
    Best wishes to all Hardman shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.