WDS 2.06% $27.19 woodside energy group ltd

I have been trying to find details of WDS sponsorship for the A...

1. z4z
    40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have been trying to find details of WDS sponsorship for the A League and FFA. Woodside is not listed as a FFA partner on the FFA website. Can you post a link or identify the sponsorship you are discussing?

This is a zombie thread, I actually had a tiny part in the Gorgon Project and that was much earlier in the century. The motelling v on-site accomodation was an issue which I recall might have only lasted a month or two. I think there may have been s cruise ship style motel involved, either planned or actual. Anyway, it old history now.

As a small WDS shareholder, even with the events in Melbourne, I would support WDS helping the Perth Glory and also the WA Premier League and affiliated clubs. Many hard working WA families are the backbone of WDS operations and I think it would be a win win scenario if WDS supported a wide range of sports in WA, aimed at participation levels rather than funding big stadium events for spectators to be entertained. Which would include all 4 Australian football codes and other popular sports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.19
Change
0.550(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $51.62B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.00 $27.39 $26.93 $199.9M 7.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 107736 $27.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.23 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.