HDR hardman resources limited

ching,thanks for your post,and should i have developed a...

1. 504 Posts.
    ching,
    thanks for your post,and should i have developed a disorder i can always take a little lie down,and be okay the morning after.
    yes,on that particular hdr trade i dropped a bundle,but have made some reparations by continuing to buy hdr,and sell on about 40 occasions.
    i have mentioned previously that i have an aversion to holding developing stocks,as most do not bring home the bacon,hdr is the obvious exception as it continues to deliver results on an extremeley encouraging oil frontier.
    an example of not holding penny stocks too long is giralia resources,code gir.in the early 90s 1 purchased this stock,became the 13 th biggest shareholder,and sold the lot at prices as high as 70 cents around the time bre-x minerals made there wonderful discovery in indonesia. gir was exploring with aberfoyle in indo at the time,and nearology drove the preice from 3 cents to a top of 75 before the buuble that was bre-x burst.
    with fools luck,i killed the proverbial pig,and have seen gir slide back to 3 cents over the ensuing years.it is now higher than 3,but the retrace was there for those long gir and not selling.
    that included a friend who is still on the register,initials s m,and at the time had 15 million gir,or 10 miilion plus dollars on paper at 75 cents.
    i suppose what i am trying to surmise is the old adage of not falling in love with your stocks,but to be keenly ruthless when trying to extract the value from your portfolio.
    i will continue posting on hdr,but i still have trouble getting around sailorgirls oil patch knowlege,and i think that speculating that not all posters are natural persons i think is quite healthy.
    look forward to our newly established repartee on hdr ching,have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.