WDS 0.92% $27.39 woodside energy group ltd

Yes i agree with you.The green washing is completely ridiculous....

1. 1,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Yes i agree with you.
    The green washing is completely ridiculous.
    I love the idea of diversification. Its what i love about S32.
    It would have been wonderful to gobble up STO as well.
    Diversification makes so much sense with in reason.
    The militant left wing is completely out of touch and unrealistic about its approach and is finally falling on its sword.
    Climate change is inevitable and has been happening for Billions of years, the real question is "how much has man contributed to it" and from everything i have read, not that much.
    I am buying a new Toyota Corolla Sedan which will not be a Hybrid as i know the technology in 10 years will be completely outdated.
    I was also looking at the new Porsche Macan only to be advised by a mate a the lodge to not go near them, so Toyota it is. RELIABILITY.
    I think reliability in which Wind farms and a lot of new technologies are not as efficient as once thought and then having them discarded is more of a land polluting issue than any amount of fossil fuels along with older EV`s and so forth.
    Does WDS need to diversify, yes it does but in an orderly fashion over a few decades.
    The pressure is on for all energy orientated companies.
    At the end of the day he who needs to sell and wants to sell and then the SP rises and around the cycle goes until such time.
    The 500,000 units that just went through is statement enough that there is a buyer for every seller, its not that there are sellers out numbering buyers but the volume the seller wants to get rid of is a surprise and there seems no shortage of buyers which is reflective of the gradual sell down.
    Although somebody who bought at $36 would of course have something else to say about that comment. I started buying again at $26.80.
    For every $1 it falls should it be the case i will average down as much as my first purchase as i always do. I only have 50,000 units currently but if it gets to 3 m units i will be accessing things a lot differently than i do now on a company stand alone basis.
    Refreshing post...thanks...
    RDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.39
Change
0.250(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $51.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.23 $27.47 $27.15 $45.69M 1.647M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3773 $27.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.39 2609 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$27.39
  Change
0.250 ( 0.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
$27.25 $27.47 $27.16 290563
Last updated 13.07pm 06/06/2024 ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.