WDS 0.40% $27.28 woodside energy group ltd

Yes, of course, will address your post.I do not agree with your...

1. 5,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Yes, of course, will address your post.

I do not agree with your (and others) apologist type attempts to justify the ongoing and now serious sell down in WDS stock with flimsy and almost plaintive reasons for the market disdain for the current business plan. Fully understand that most (if not all) investors may have some emotional attachment to a stock, and when it goes bad, we feel a sense of responsibility and seek out some justification for capital losses. The savage sell down in WDS yesterday was not a one-day trading event as portrayed but extending now to about $11 Bn in wealth destruction.

I firmly contend that the current parlous state of WDS not only in the trading market but with an increasing number of major holders as publicised, is the sole responsibility of those who are (overly) remunerated for the strategic and policy decisions, and now they are seeking more of the same with potential bonuses as agenda items at the AGM.

The Chairman's claim as to priority sh interests and such, is a sham. No such concerns when the Board approved that $2m plus donation to the Yes Voice campaign, just sheer political ingratiation.

As to recent analysts and broker reports and downgrading by some but not all, several members have posted this material and generated much online discussion, both for and against WDS outlook. Hopefully you can conduct your own research if needed.

All the best with your investments, and a WDS holder myself, trust the AGM may be an inflection point for WDS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.28
Change
0.110(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $51.79B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.16 $27.43 $27.08 $103.0M 3.752M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $27.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.29 183 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$27.26
  Change
0.110 ( 0.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
$27.15 $27.43 $27.09 959566
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.