FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

Woodside's showdown in Senegal, page-185

1. 5,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    kkw said: "The scenario of FAR not having any money and not having a backer is of no consequence to anyone."
    Nothing could be further from reality imo.
    FAR would not have been invited to the COP data room, as clearly they were in no position financially or technically to bid. This is a requirement of the PSC.
    This fact remains to this day.
    However FAR knew COP were a seller, and had ample time to put together a 'front foot' bid by raising sufficient capital and boosting the technical team. Now, they sat, stared and were caught completely off guard by the sale to WPL.
    The rest is history... FAR have become 'chiselers' , trying to force a fee out of COP by 'gaming' the system (or at least attempting to).
    Chiselers are despised in the corporate world, and I believe FAR will get 'ripped a new one' by the Govt and JVPs, for its troubles.
    SNE cannot proceed as CNE are incapable, and indeed uninterested in operating a development project.
    How do the Senegalese feel about these delays forced on the project by FAR? I suspect we are about to find out..imo.

Gambia.
    Ophir/APCL are struggling to get get sense out of the Gambian Govt for their delayed deal, so to it will be for FAR (Yawn)

DJ.
    All gone quiet since the PE public spray from WPL was released.... not highlighted or mentioned at recent London conference, so we can safely assume 'dead in the water'..imo.

FFS-1.
    Yes the bit spins as new rampers are added to HC. Caveat Emptor- 90% COF!

SP
    Big PnD today?

Just some musings from the 'Red Corner'!
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $33.31K 67.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30975 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 13401 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.