FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Hi Mike R and spinner2, I don't disagree with any of your...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi Mike R and spinner2,

I don't disagree with any of your comments.

While I have had sufficient corporate experience in this area, I thankfully have had very limited experience with corporate litigation/arbitration. But I detect that new FAR poster 'Buffalo' has some real expertise and I found his/her comments to be quite informative and rational; worthy of respect and consideration.

But I do have enough legal experience to know that, whether in court, mediation or arbitration:
    1) Its not just the size of your tank (evidence), but how you use and defend it that counts towards a successful outcome.
    2) Expect and plan for the defense to be good and to have evidenciary 'weapons' that can do your case real damage
    3) Its never a 'simple', clear-cut issue
    4) Be prepared for all outcomes
    5) Outcomes usually take longer than initially expected

I'm merely pointing out that some Farities could be prudent to exercise caution in assuming that this issue is by any means a forgone and positive conclusion....it may well be distant and 'grey'.

But, as I've said back in late Feb...lets bring it on, clarify the issue, remove all doubt and get on with the project. This is what the Senegalese Govt want and they are, after all, the real arbiters of this project. At the end of it, we may get some real additional value...but there is also a chance we might not.

Either way, I see the arbitration as a relatively free call option on substantial additional value.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.