wooduk thanks for your inspiring comments, page-2

1. 12,085 Posts.
    wooduk

It is amazing the wide demographic that HC members cover.
    There are a vast amount who read only and rarely comment...that's perfectly fine. I'm always amazed how many the Lifestyle forum flushes out.
    It has more readers that one assumes and from time to time some get tempted to comment...like you did.

I sincerely hope you quit smoking in your own way and timing. Pick a method...or combination of methods...that will work for you. The hardest part is dealing with your failed attempts as self criticism is often the hardest.

Watching smokers is interesting. Though done in public...smoking is a very personal experience. Everyone has their brand...their time and place to light up...and style of smoking. But they all have a common means to the end...getting their physical (nicotine) and psychology (habit) hit. Smokers are drug addicts. To look at the act as anything else is kidding one self. But it's an addiction where one is expected to give themselves a shake of the shoulders and go in it alone and just stop. I'm surprised there isn't a SA...Smokers Anonymous! Or having a support buddy...a successful ex smoker one can ring if your quit attempt is faltering...lol

Keep us informed with your attempts ;)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.