SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

All good Finch....appreciate the view point...but politely point...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    All good Finch....appreciate the view point...but politely point out...

That I did say in the heading "Looks Like", which is very different from "WE HAVE".

(I really do try hard to be balanced and honest...although do admit, that a few hours later, I am still excited about this)

After a couple of wines now.. admittedly....:)

I have never seen a share go from 20 cents to "bluesky" in one trading session (you know what I mean).
    There is stages and growth and development...but IMHO we have made a definitive advance to a higher value, yet to be determined by the market. There is always pre-indicators.

Investors will always take the information available....speculative.
    Originally I brought in due to potential only, and a lot of research ....SWE has been trading for only months....and our achievements to-date far outweighs many ASX and world heavyweights given

...."Getting the job done" X "Results" X "Potential" = ??.

Todays announcement provides the most up to date, relevant, and OIL indicative news we have ever had.

NEOGENE is a KEY INDICATOR.....I was and have been waiting to see this....purely because of the huge relevance it has to the entire rift system....of which we are proving is a continuation.....what if?? ...possibly Lokichar is the extension, and we have the SWEet spot. ( I am going to use "SWEet" a lot from now on :))...LOL
    Add to this the shear size, and what we haven't 2D'ed a perspective can be appreciated for the potential.....and at this stage, value will be in the potential.

9x4kms Kilombero (+DHI's) and 30-60sqkms at Kidatu, and multiple structures at Kilosa....and we still have Pagani to go...x 2 basins.

Speculatively speaking (Kilombero only), add in size, and depth and multiple layers.....20 cents and bugger all shares available, and stuff all fully diluted = MC of cheap as chips rick/reward.

I pointed out a few weeks back (with links), how I saw the rift migration to have gone....This was basically, Gas to more offshore, and Oil onshore......todays we have been privilaged enough to have the indicators of this.

So "Looks Like" and "We have" based on 20cents...is splitting hairs.....when we are discussing $1.00/$2.00/$6.00 or $22.00...then the we can chat on this :)

All in good spirits, friendliness and discussion.

And for WC...no worries mate :)...Another good thing...Publicity can take hold over the weekend...worldwide....rather than only ASX day traders...weekend of pain waiting, week ahead ....6 pack abs and bulletproof :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.