SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Seismic results (all three basins) looks very promising and to...

1. 173 Posts.
    Seismic results (all three basins) looks very promising and to be true, the potential looks better than what I expected.

When I initially got into Swala, it is more because of 12B license as I already own Otto shares more than Swala and Otto had 50% interest in Tanzanian assets compared to 32.5% owned by Swala. I wonder if seismic results of Tanzanian licenses are so strong and indicative of very huge potential with high probability of commercial oil discovery, what would 12B seismic results look like ?

I believe Tanzanian licenses will be drilled first followed by 12B. By the time we start drilling in K-K and Pangani followed by 12B, we would start having seismic in Eyasi and probably Zambian licenses and I believe one economic oil discovery in any of these high potential basins would make Swala a mid-range Oiler company. If we hit economic oil discovery in 5 or more basins (out of 10 basins considering Eyasi will be awarded, Swala will truly be a major Oil company by end of 2016 as we would be having at least 1-2 billion proven resources going by the initial seismic.

Load up and be patient, you will be rewarded for sure. Mark my words, Swala are not just a sure shot multi-bagger but a company which could re-define meaning of blue-sky potential.

I would be double happy if they have more oil in K-K and Pangani license as it would be icing on the cake for me personally as I hold more Otto shares

Between, anyone knows why 2-D is carried out for only 20km in Kilombero license. From the ANN, it looks like they have completed seismic in K-K license covering three basins. So what happens to the 60km that is not covered in seismic ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.