SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

PP, my thoughts are close to it though not the same. I...

1. 173 Posts.
    PP, my thoughts are close to it though not the same. I personally think, even Swala Management would not have thought such a strong initial seismic results. I wish we can start with 3-D seismic at the earliest and if possible, a wild cat drill. I wish this because if we can prove to Market that we have OIL and how much, our MC will be much more than what we would have with seismic and any CR we raise for drilling would be at good price which will dilute shares to a minimal.

Rewind five months and think, we were under impression 12B was our primary focus with K-K and Pangani success as an added bonus. Now fast forward to present and we are having initial data to support hell a lot of OIL in three basins so far we had seismic. If Pangani seismic turns to be positive, it would be 5 out of 5 and add 12B to it (50% WI compared to 32.5% WI in Tanzania) we are having a company with huge potential. Investing in Swala feels like a treasure hunt game. So far we have unlocked initial stages and the treasure we are hunting will reward us handsomely for Life.

Considering the upbeat from Swala Management, Eyasi license would add so much value to the already exciting assets owned by us. I wish Eyasi to be awarded soon as it will not only increase value for SWE but also for SOGTL which in turn boost our MC. If we get license for Zambian assets (I wish we get block 31 which extends in Lake Tanganyika), it would be icing on the cake considering we would have 83% WI and any positive results in Zambia would be humongous. Value of our licenses which are at initial stages are not appreciated by Market as of now. But I could see why Swala Management are very positive in the assets they own and little background check of Management and current assets and the licenses they have bid for would tell whether it is worth investing in Swala or not. Africa Oil and Tullow are proven Majors but Swala will be there soon, hope sooner than we wish for.

By the way, good to see GoSouth change sentiment from None to LT Buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.