TLS 0.00% $3.61 telstra group limited

anyone in the industry who has dealt with TLS and DiData...

1. 2,535 Posts.
    anyone in the industry who has dealt with TLS and DiData extensively will tell you it was always coming.

Someone needs to go through TLS account management with a broom and sweep out all the jag driving fat cat 'sales executives' who still think that its the golden days of 80s/90s monopoly or near monopoly. Their sheer inflexibility - and borderline retardation (even when told in no uncertain terms by the guys in the trenches and / or the engineers onsite) in their attitude towards clients has cost TLS many, many corporate accounts over the last few years.

Having said that losing the professional services isn't a big deal in itself but its the trojan horse for holding onto the carriage. TLS failed to exploit its incumbent advantage and the advantages an intergrated provider can offer in terms of service and delivery (i.e. same provider handles internal and comms infrastructure for seamless coordination, you'd think so but not in TLS land). One by one the big blue chip accounts fall and stubbornly TLS account management insist on holding onto their fixed margin directives and fixed processes/offers instead of realising tha their competitors are cutting their legs off on pricing and flexibility.

And no I'm not at liberty to disclose how I arrived at these conclusions lol. Strictly ST outlook for this holder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ $3.61 $3.57 $364K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 471 $3.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.24 7487 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.