are you deliberately mis-reading things? Inflation went down in...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    are you deliberately mis-reading things? Inflation went down in Denmark overall, but food and drink is still rising at 10%. The drop in inflation was caused by declining house, enerygy and transport costs.

Also, reading further, all the aldi sites are being taken by a norwegian no-frills discount grocer called Rema 1000.

Why would Frederickson kick out Aldi only to let a different company in, if a cheap grocer is the cause for inflation as you seem to be suggesting?

Would you be happy if all ALDI's in Aus became Rema 1000? Would that fix inflation??

You seem to have this major aldi vendetta, and correlate them to the cause of inflation, and i cant see why. They are cheaper than Woolies and Coles for most things, how is that inflation causing?

Theres a long list of things Albo should try, but you havent given a single reason or even theory why "kick out aldi" will do anything to dampen inflation?

What happened to you at ALDI? PS the one i visit has enough staff. i dont really need a personal assistant to pick up cheese and put it in my trolley

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.