Woolies vs Aldi, page-92

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    hahahaha

I have said contless times that Ablo suck, but because I dont think banning Aldi will stop inflation, I am a "labourite"?? I have never voted labor (or libs) in my life. Independents every time.

IGA - independent grocers of "australia" - yeah why not let them in?? Paart from the fact they outnumber aldi's 3 to 1 (a simple google search tells me 1400 IGA's vs 588 Aldis nationwide.

Ancedotally, I never have an issue finding staff at Aldi, someone the other day was in the aisle and helped me find something. Was about as simple as asking a woolies staff member.

"Why not let IGA, Remo and others like Carrefour come in? Why not let independents come in?" - So you want to let other supermarkets in to combat inflation, but also ban a supermarket to combat inflation? Make it make sense? What is aldi doing that is so wrong, that wont be done by a coles/woolies duopoly or by allowing Carrefour into aus? You have lost it!

" why not have an ACCC with teeth in antitrust? why not have the labor unions advocate for more staffing instead of being big boss sycophants?" - sure why not have all those things, im all for it. again, what that has to do with Aldi I still dont understand??

As for your rant about Rockingham, I dont know and dont care tbh

I have shopped at ALDI for years, in Vic and WA, never had an issue with bad food, or bad staff. I doubt getting a refund would be any different to trying in woolies. You have been severly miselad here mate

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.