WOW 0.14% $35.68 woolworths group limited

Absolutely. I said it before and I'll say it again.....Nobody...

1. 2,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Absolutely. I said it before and I'll say it again.....Nobody drags the gamblers into the pubs/clubs....no one forces the mug punters into pulling money out of their wallets/purses to put into the machines....no one apart from themselves spend the rent/grocery money on a guaranteed loss. And it is a guaranteed loss because eventually the machines WILL take all of their money.

There is obviously a sad side to all of this particularly where kids are involved, but through the history of mankind there always has been an element of people who just can't help themselves. It's not the fault of the manufacturers or operators of these machines that people lose more than they can afford. Sooner or later these mug punters (and that's what they are) will have to accept responsibility for their own actions.

There is nothing wrong with a responsible person putting $20 into the machine and press a few buttons and if they win then good luck to them, if they lose they walk away...that is what responsible people do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.68
Change
-0.050(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $43.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.87 $35.88 $35.45 $137.1M 3.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6223 $35.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.69 617 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.