JRV 23.7% 2.4¢ jervois global limited

From the website of Guangdong Guangye Assets Management Co., Ltd...

1. 95 Posts.
    From the website of Guangdong Guangye Assets Management Co., Ltd comes the following startling news (as the web-site is in Chinese I have had this translated and I now present for your consideration those sections which pertain to JRV):

"News from GuangYe’s website listed on 4 Jan 07
    Subject: GuangYe together with Province and National Resources Committee Leader joined Australia and South Africa business activities.

On 2-20 December 06, four GuangYe delegates attended the 21th NSW and GuangDong Joint Economic Meeting (JEM)………….

During the JEM, GuangYe delegates had business meeting with Petron Energy Holdings P/L, Ocean International Group Holdings P/L, White Energy P/L,
    Oceanic Multi Trading Holdings P/L, AMP YEmai Instrument Co, Jervois Mining P/L……………………….."

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...WE HOPE!!!!

...from its news page on 4.2.07 :

"On 29-31 Jan 07, four Jervois Mining delegates visited our company, in discussing the cooperation of nickel mines development, coal trading and environmental protection technology. In 29’s afternoon, both parties discussed the Young Nickel development project, Jervois delegates then visited GuangYe’s three enterprises (Iron sulfide, Energy and environmental protection).

GuangYe’s senior management had involved in the meeting, under the friendly atmosphere, both parties discussed the resource, technology and economics of the project, the form of cooperation was also discussed. During the discussion, we all have the consensus that further communication was required, a MOU was signed at the end.

This co-operation discussion meeting opened the way of implementing the “Go Overseas” strategy and vigorously bring in strategic partner."

This is wonderful news....lets hope we are that "strategic partner", rather than the 5 other New South Wales parties with whom Guangye signed MOUs....and don't forget about the South Africans.

If all this comes to nothing I think the board of JRV will have to adopt its own "GO OVERSEAS" strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.005(23.7%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $407.8K 17.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3011276 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1228401 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.