EMP 0.00% 0.9¢ emperor energy limited

Thanks Minoil for clarifying.I knew they were going to build an...

1. 943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Thanks Minoil for clarifying.

I knew they were going to build an extra facility at the orbost plant but wasn't sure about pipeline network capacity now there is the Sole gas supplying, but I'm sure with APA knowing the current plant being under capacity and Sole simply helping to fill that gap, the EMP Judith gas would be extra supply to meet dwindling gas in the area.

At least there is still investment in gas and companies like COE wanting to buy the Orbost plant, unlike when BHP tried to sell it's Coal plant and nobody was interested. Out of the 2 fossil fuels gas has more advantages in a renewables sector, one being it can start up power stations quicker than coal to meet changing availability of renewable energy and is also directly needed to heat gas appliances in homes and industry.

There was talk about COE being bought out by bigger players years ago but now seem to be value adding to their company themselves by buying the Orbost plant which is a good sign for the region of gas exploration and delivery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 67139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.