EMP 0.00% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

They've become substantial holders because of the recent shares...

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    They've become substantial holders because of the recent shares they've issued from the AGM, in lieu of renumeration.

Consideration price: 0.008

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5822/5822077-e1c3c5fcce18727d2d14efd989f4fa11.jpg
    Obviously it's beneficial for them too issue this week l whilst the SP has hit rock bottom, to increase the number of shares issued. Unfortunately that's not so good for chat sure pundits due to dilution. But as someone mentioned on another thread, as long as these shares are not flipped on market (to claim their renumeration), we should be ok.

Is it an indicator of management's confidencen in this stock?
    Well...
    Extension of VIC/P47 lease... (& Eventual partner?)
    Gold Licensees - March? (but a CR goes with this)

I see these as potential drivers for near term price uplift, which has been announced, so I've been buying myself (averaging down).

But either way, management get their wages at 0.008 or stand to get a lot more if SP goes up. I guess the recent shares issued is more like issuing themselves "performance rights", without targets and without deadlines.

I have long term confidence in this stock been holding for a while, and believe chat site pundits stand to gain both short and long term buying in at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.3K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 815880 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2494084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.