EMP 0.00% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

All good banta guys!Yes, I have it as a buy, because I see this...

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    All good banta guys!

Yes, I have it as a buy, because I see this as a dog stock with huge potential; Short term potential and long term potential.

I've been buying.

Price triggers mentioned previously, but also worth noting that following AGM, and in lieu of wages, management have become substantial holders, so they are even more incentivised and aligned with SH for this to become a success.

And anyone that's been in this game for more than 5 minutes, would have seen this before... Shares are issued when the SP is at rock bottom; so management get to load up. A short time later, the mentioned price triggers occur and the SP goes up. At least that's what I've seen happen many times; smart management/nice for them. Now that management got their fill, I expect the same to occur here... 1 month, 3 months, 6 months (I don't really care), but I believe it'll happen.

Dog stocks can perform and shake that status. All big players were once dog stocks, we all know that.

@bj789; yes, 12 odd mil is still trivia, but given the SOI it's 4 or 5% of the registry, and the largest trading day we've had in more than a year.

I'm still in the red with EMP, but averaged down now so that a few more pips and I'll be green. Only trading what I can afford to loose. I understand the risks with this stock and understand why it currently carries the 'dog stock's status, but I see the potential rewards outweighing those risks.

All IMO. DYOR etc.

GLTAH and fair enough to all non holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.3K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 815880 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2494084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.