MAY 4.35% 2.4¢ melbana energy limited

Wooo Hoooo Go MAY :)$$$$$$$, page-15

1. 9,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2431
    Hi Brightoil MAY sure has a nice brief atm when it comes to a mid tier oily penny so much story still to be told in its speculation and after all thats what we are here for the unadulterated greed of a mid tier oily penny MAY atm just happens to be a quite juicy ripe one, thus my largest ever exposure to it atm ….. oily pennys are cyclical due to funding, drills and speculation and the corresponding share price due to the risk reward ratio ….. it is in my mind we are undervalued big time at the moment due to a few factors the Oppies ex looming, the drill turning on a beast of a possible outcome, the price of POO being nutty atm and the markets being a touch iffie if you get my drift, which when you put it all on top of each other we are worth about 250m MCAP atm and imo thats a bit of a bargain with what we have in the EV of our first drill success not unlike CVN when we first cracked Dorado and the mixed trading pattern since that’s the road of a oily pennys journey….. atm MAY Imo is in a pivotal part of its campaign in this part of its journey as a oily penny she’s got a big one in the bag and wants to strut it stuff with Zapto and what gives me confidence to have increased my position this week is MAY,s value or MCAP atm is well and truly underwritten by what we have in the bag already so to me atm MAY is a gem of a oily penny to park my fold in atm $$$$

Happy to answer any questions Brightoil go for it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $80.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $68.51K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 338720 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2244796 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.