MAY 0.00% 4.5¢ melbana energy limited

Wooo Hoooo Go MAY :)$$$$$$$, page-1568

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    ATM Jwoody I’m happy with the spec build to get us above 10cents before any head office updates on A3 TBH, and that’s where the SP should be for MAY atm imo.

And if wasn’t for all the TA hustlers that have been overly present in MAY in the past in particular the MAY SP demise in 2023 un warranted for MAY EV in A3.

TA hustlers should be outlawed on Hot Copper imo, they are just Penny Milking machines and SP destroyers imo, and there sole purpose on Hot Copper is to milk Pennys from gullible holders on Hot Copper to simply feed the instigators of same, and sucking the spec life blood out of a oily penny scrip desperately needed in oily pennies, and always targeting the gullible newbies to feed the pockets of HotCopper TA instigators peddling there nefarious ways in the past on MAY in particularly on Hot Cooper, till they had been blatantly exposed in the past on MAY threads and now moved on from MAY to other threads now to peddle there ways, milking penny’s for penny’s with penny’s because that’s all they actually have to invest!!!!

If anyone on Hot Copper has a plan for long term wealth building on the ASX the number One tip to assist you achieving your goals is put all the TA hustlers on Hot Copper on ignore I have every single one of them, they have zero to add bar confusion of reality in long term wealth building imo, and once you have them all on ignore look solely at the fundamentals and following the undervalued EV,s present, and MAY atm is a shining example of this atm.

GL crew the next week on MAY should be transitional imo $&&&$

Bring it on

Looking solid for a Friday Run today crew, especially with a 3 day break of market looming Tik Tok $$&&

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6228/6228565-446b7826d445df36f2ab5dc598a29654.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $151.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $494.2K 10.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 714056 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 462413 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.