MAY 31.8% 4.5¢ melbana energy limited

Go for it dude, I’m happy Investing in MAY as I have been for...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    Go for it dude, I’m happy Investing in MAY as I have been for quite sometime, and I’m also much happier being a major holder of MAY with out all the TA hustling crew present in the scrip on Hot Copper, especially the Red Hearted TA teamsters on Hot Copper I have on ignore, they both should of been banned years ago from Hot Copper imo, for teaming and collectively assisting in destroying companies valuations at times with their nefarious activities on Hot Copper directly against the valuation of the company we own as shareholders, and the positives of not having such nefarious activities in the scrip mix of a oily penny is incredible imo, and it’s been proven many times.

TA instigators only brings hustling and pip milking to a oily penny campaign, and completely screw with the spec end of the trading as was witnessed in 2023 MAY trading with the amount of TA lemmings involved in the scrip makeup, and sadly for real Shareholders of MAY the aftermath of such actions when they all leave on mass destroying the SP, TA in its inception is self destructing bar for the instigators ahead of the fleece, and oily pennies are much better off with out TA instigators in the scrip imo, stick to the Bio Techs imo TA hustlers because that’s not my scene lol $$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.021(31.8%)
Mkt cap ! $151.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.5¢ 3.6¢ $2.782M 68.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 543468 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 665476 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.