MAY 31.8% 4.5¢ melbana energy limited

That’s good news IK.MAY is on track in Cuba alone of its...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    That’s good news IK.

MAY is on track in Cuba alone of its speculative revaluation of current EV on Market atm, that has Billon Dollar outcomes with company making scenarios attached to A3 outcomes pending, along with the whole Cuban campaign maturing together in 2024 with A3 being finalised commercially to market this year with corresponding Share Price attached for Melbana $$$$$

This is the part of a oily penny campaign I love the most, the speculative journey of a campaign subject to market awareness of same inert value of EV to MCAP, which is potentially in the Billons on anticipated A3 outcomes atm in Cuba for MAY.

I will be happy tbh crew if we don’t get any real news till the new FY , and just let the speculation build around A3 outcomes on market, because that’s the way a oily penny achieves its true value for shareholders on a positive campaign outcome like A3 currently, the higher the SP can bounce of due to speculation the better for SP in the long run for MAY share holders atm, and I do believe on probable outcomes of A3 alone that have been presented thus far by head office in our current Cuban drilling campaign 2022/23/24 we shareholders should be able to achieve a SP around the 15 cent mark +- imo on Speculation alone in the ST, and imo that’s around the utopian SP atm to launch news on to imo, and completely achievable on market on speculation alone relative to EV in the ST imo.

Always remember crew stock markets are greed based, and A3 outcomes have a lot to be greedy about atm in the ST $$$!!

Bring it on $$$&

GLTAH $$$&
    Last edited by GODS BROKER: 12/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.021(31.8%)
Mkt cap ! $151.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.5¢ 3.6¢ $2.782M 68.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 543468 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 665476 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.