MAY 0.00% 3.0¢ melbana energy limited

What the hell are you on about Smiteoff !!!! Good luck dude I...

1. 10,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2572
    What the hell are you on about Smiteoff !!!! Good luck dude I know what I’d rather be doing atm, and it’s certainly not what you’re on in mindset in investing !!! It’s a pity to see some people are still embracing other people failures on Hot Copper rather than applauding the success , the old tall poppy adage raising it’s ugly head again in Australia I see Smiteoff, thriving it seems you are on my invested loss on MAY the past 4 years !!!!
    What ever turns you on Smiteoff , I’ve dealt with that attitude in Australia most of my life due to my financial success through long term investment in all segments of the market including realestate, and have shared the same openly on Hot Copper for nearly 20 years now on Hot Copper, sharing my success and failures at times in all there glory.
    The thing is Smiteoff is that’s it’s not always huge multi baggers in the oily pennies, or IO or Lithium,REE it certainly can be if a campaign goes to plan and you accumulate well, but for me it’s a fulltime gig and has been for me coming on 40 years now, and I do think it’s something I will still be doing till the day I die, because I’m extremely successful at it over my career , and actually really enjoy it, including sharing my success and failures on Hot Copper $$&&

Simply Happy Days Smiteoff, yes Simply Happy Days dude $$$$$

GL Smiteoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.