MAY 4.17% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

Wooo Hoooo Go MAY :)$$$$$$$, page-1863

1. 9,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2441

Yeah Guys it’s always a tough bullet to bite investing in a Oily Penny that bites you hard like MAY has to most holders recently, it’s certainly not the first time it’s happened to me and won’t be the last I’m sure of that, it’s the question around re entry now isn’t it that’s the hard one on MAY atm, I can see Kits opinion is sound, but really after what the outcomes have been out of A3 recently I’m struggling now to find favour in MAY atm, markets are kinda dead atm as well and some times it nice to simply be sitting on some nice stash’s of cash in times like this in my oily penny PF and just circle the market for a bit, most of my big long term plays in the oily pennys are already pushing out to 2025 already now which is disappointing, but sometimes that’s the gig, hopefully they will all fire up together in 2025, my main and bulk of holdings and are in Blue Chips along with Mrs GB,s but I’ve had nothing that special in that space either in 2024, 2023/24 only showed a 8% increase in our blue chip PF which is well down on our average, but dividends were up this year on our mix, like I said it’s a tough market of late I haven’t even attempted a day trade for probably 4 months because they just aren’t there atm like they usually are imo.

Anyway Guys like I say it’s all swings and roundabouts just don’t get caught in the roundabouts is my call in 2024 or remainder of, I will angle for my position back in MAY that’s for sure as I am a believer in the end game here that’s for sure, the resource is just to large to ignore at current MCAP or a third less is probably were I’m at atm , but lots of questions have to be answered first imo, so I’m with you Brightoil just not as invested in MAY like you atm, I’m going to ride MAY on sidelines for a while on Hot Copper, I’m not much of a keen poster anyway if I don’t have a large slice of a company anyway, so good luck crew I will catch you all when I have taken my position back in MAY fully again for the LT $$$$&

See you all around the HC and Wooooo Hoooo threads in the interim crew

And GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $90.14K 3.919M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 252962 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3686012 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.