MAY 27.1% 6.1¢ melbana energy limited

Wooo Hoooo Go MAY :)$$$$$$$, page-28

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    Wow hey we are still on the hook with a Zap outcome !!!! That’s the oily pennies for you, we must be drilling through some incredibly tough rock to only be achieving 15mt a day that’s incredible, and what a seal to have on our massive treasure below that’s been festering for a couple of gazillion years for our drill bit to finally release it, it’s incredible when you think about it the geology of this drill in particular…….. Things are getting pretty cheap around here crew I am super tempted to break a rule here and buy more if this gets a 6 cent plus in front of it because on a positive Zap this MAY has 20 cents written all over it, with what we have in the bank and in EV alone we are worth more than current MCAP, 12 cents is probably where we should be atm but with the Oppies timeline and recent market pressure we are knocking 6 cents on the door and meters from Zap outcome $$$$$ …. who would of thought hey but that’s the oily pennies there’s a time to buy them and there’s a time to sell them ATM make with a 220m MCAP and meters from a transitional drill result I’m definitely of the opinion this is a time to buy for 2022 no matter what the outcome of Zap….. but if Zap does show colour look out crew everyone is going to be clamouring all over this in this current market, markets live for and love a winner in times like now and MAY is shaping up perfectly to fit that bill on positive results in coming days and test 20 cents with the market heat it will generate and if she dusts I can only see MAY trading back to fair current value as 2022 progresses and I see that at around 12 cents, so for me I’m happy holding at lip level atm, and if for what ever reason crew dump in the next few days I’m happy to take more on board under 7 cents …… this is the pivotal point of the trades in the oily pennies with the shortest time spans and sorts the pints from the kegs …. Let the games begin because the next week is going to get very interesting in the land of MAY and POO is starting to simmer again as well $$$$$$$$
    Good Luck crew and bring it on Zapto and what’s ever under your diamond crust $$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.013(27.1%)
Mkt cap ! $205.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 6.1¢ 4.9¢ $769.4K 13.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111111 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 246576 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.