MAY 9.09% 2.0¢ melbana energy limited

Wooo Hoooo Go MAY :)$$$$$$$, page-37

1. 10,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2515
    OMG what a storm in a tea cup this emailgate Ann is !!!! Those posts where harmless HC chat anyone who has taken them seriously honestly shouldn’t be on HC or in the oilers, it’s like the old adage if you get a stock tip from a taxi driver it’s time to get out of the market, that’s crap as well because I’ve had some great insight from cab drivers especially since Uber arrived with Indian stock traders driving 25/7 some of the best chats you can have imo …… yesterdays trading was simple to explain, it was time, the Spec of Zap ruled as a arbitrage trade against the low MCAP of MAY, as I said yesterday Zap isn’t even slightly valued into the SP currently, …….MAY is a MT hold 2023 play as it pans out with accumulation opportunities along the journey to average down, …….with what MAY has in its tenements it will probably be one of the best ASX oil plays of 2023 and if you want a road map of its probable trading pattern check out the NWE chart for the past 18 months and you will get a glimpse of upcoming possible accumulation trading in MAY, the news stream is going to be constant around here for quite some time and oily pennies love that and thrive on it …… Bring it on MAY and you MAY even get a ZAP to give it a huge bonus and to speed things up a little as SP progression is inevitable around here in 2023 $$$$!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $67.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $22.97K 1.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1985991 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 360358 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.