MAY 4.35% 2.4¢ melbana energy limited

Wooo Hoooo Go MAY :)$$$$$$$, page-547

1. 9,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2423
    I’m sure there’s plenty of bubbles being blown around the MAY traps atm especially the TA crew lol trying to wedge the crew, and tbh I’m to hungover to give a hoot, we had a bit of a GLV love fest last night and paying for it this morning from my star performance at the gig lol

Any way it happens …. All things MAY hey today it’s simply up to AP now he’s got the finger on the MAY love button and he will push it when he sees fit I suppose, he’s in the zone atm he has a camera and a conduit to the internet in his pocket atm on site, so I’m expecting a update imminent Imo, otherwise he’s enjoying to much of the Cuban hospitality and that could be a problem for us, but I think with his Gazzilion Shares he holds, and the path to he’s performance shares very attainable im thinking he will be at point on all things MAY at this stage of the campaign and the work it’s taken to get here, plenty of time for AP to indulge one’s Cuban delights after flows im foreseeing $$$$

GLTAH

Our own Cuban delights are firmly sitting in AP,s lap top imo currently hopefully just pending send on a snap shot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $80.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $69.77K 2.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 636564 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 535371 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.