MAY 0.00% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

Wooo Hoooo Go MAY :)$$$$$$$, page-795

1. 9,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2417
    Interesting day crew

I’ve been in a no comm’s investment seminar all day, but I snuck a little peak at the lunch break at MAY and it seems the sizeable Vindaloo speed dump at 10 cents around 11.30am put a rumble into the Scrip!!!! I bet there’s a few newbie and gullible TA dudes with old W3 and Slick Avatars on the dart board tonight hitting bull eyes ATM after the world has kept spinning on MAY @ 10 cents lol and on a 19m Vol and a 10 cent VWAP ……… like I’ve said crew these guys admit to knowing JS about the oily pennies sector and just present patterns and pretty pics to suit there trading plans, ignoring is the ticket to the oily pennies.

And I see our resident You Tuber law clerk has been in full flight again today for a non holder shaking trees in the scrip when ever possible with what ever past dribble on MAY he can dig up, what a low act hey crew, the world is certainly not short of people who feed off other peoples naivety, and our Law Clerk friend plays and feeds on that big time on days like today with the limited but sizeable chunk on naive and gullible TA lemmings on Hot Copper punting on MAY!!

Each days of no news from head office at this stage of the game gives these guys space to fear monger in and shake trees in whilst at the pointy end of a oil pennies drilling campaign , and sooner AP and crew update the market on progress the better for all shareholders Imo.

Anyway this all makes little difference to the end game crew, but I would of liked to of launched into a positive Ann with the SP in the teens for obvious reasons and because I felt a EV like MAY currently holds deserves a SP valuation of that on spec alone for Cuban Assets currently.

Obviously there has been no lessons to be learnt from todays trading IMO, unless of course you sold into it through confusion and miss information, because the only information that is valid here currently is the stuff that is sitting on AP,s desk awaiting compliance, updating numbers and completion Imo.

This is certainly the oily pennies at it best and rawest Melbana Energy at the moment, and what a ST opportunity looking through the right set of eyes atm imo, just like the 19m buyers seen today $$$$$ Good on em and welcome aboard, your timing is nigh $$$$$

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5478/5478967-b22ea31ee532e2d0797ad063d316e526.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $118.8K 5.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 377542 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 149222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.