MAY 13.6% 2.5¢ melbana energy limited

Wooo Hoooo Go MAY :)$$$$$$$, page-974

1. 9,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2403
    Cheers Ratdog I have fun on HC always do!!!!

But there are things that get under my skin on the MAY threads on Hot Copper, and that’s whether n I see these 3 what is now 3 teamed Red hearts on MAY threads running around together pumping some BS W3 imaginary wave that is going to drive MAY to 21 cents in the ST on just its presence on one of there self instigated and self fore filling charts it pisses me off!!!!

They have been pushing collectively this MAY 21 cent W3 BS TA phenomenon for months on Hot Copper and when the market turns against them they collectively along with their followers dump into the depth at any cost and it capitulates the market in MAY in the ST!!!!

And then of course now the Red Heart TA instigators on HC run around the MAY threads now on HC now saying they sold at the top and now start hustling again for a cheap re entry into MAY for the next hustle!!!!!!!!
    it’s rediculous and mind numbing to watch thats what it is, and the sooner what followers they have left on HC wake up to their actions the better MAY will be for shareholders imo.

All the shareholders of MAY haven’t deserved the hit the market has taken on MAY this week imo and I believe it was lemming TA followers collective capitulation in MAY this week that tipped the scale on MAYs trading this week with a 6cent result of the SP, and a 6 cent SP certainly wasn’t due MAY on the back of the last Ann from head office, something unusual or not quite right happened to MAY scrip this week Imo, and I have a right to my opinion, as much as this TA lot want to discredit me for being here and being a major holder of MAY.

Bring on A3 AP as that’s want I have bought a large slice of MAY for $$$$$
    And let’s hope the bottom arrived yesterday for MAY holders and the inevitable rebuild of SP in MAY continues today $$$$$
    Last edited by GODS BROKER: 18/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $84.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $309.3K 13.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 4418678 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.