MAY 13.6% 2.5¢ melbana energy limited

Wooo Hoooo Go MAY :)$$$$$$$, page-977

1. 9,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2403
    Well it’s sure been a interesting past few weeks for holders of MAY hasn’t, lessons to be learned from a long term investing practices for long term wealth creation in 2023 and moving forward , yeah probably !!!!! And they are always try and stick to shares where blatant rouges and share price manipulation isn’t going on daily and embedded in the culture of a share you are holding on Hot Copper Australia’s biggest ASX Forum, because it will have negative out comes for the company on the journey and inpaticular campaigns and speculation periods and timelines, and MAY in the past 2 weeks SP performance is a prime example of this on what was a positive Update Ann on A3 recently and a complete over reaction inflamed by people with a agenda against MAY currently to suit their current trading plan on MAY !!!!!

And anyone who thinks the shenanigans played by TA hustlers on HotCopper dosent affect the SP on shares like MAY your as Naive as the reason you follow the shark,s TA on Hot Copper in the first place, and I hope you naive lot all learn a lesson from what has transpired on the MAY threads against our companies progress over the past few weeks!

Any way I’m off to Turkey again tonight, or London first for a bit to finalise a Hybrid drive and then Turkey to see how our new boat build is coming along, and finalise the next stage moving forward on the build, exciting times crew and let’s hope Monday brings some sense and stability back to MAY,s future in the ST, with a future SP based on oily pennies progress fact as released by head office and not affected by hustlers on Hot Copper with a agenda.

GO MAY and GLTAH Monday I will pop back in if she Hits 10cents $$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $84.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $309.3K 13.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 4418678 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.