MAY 4.29% 7.3¢ melbana energy limited

Wooo Hoooo Go MAY :)$$$$$$$, page-1276

1. 9,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2374
    Yep !!! And TA hustlers and Flim Flam Men have been MAY,s biggest demise in retail perception, crew that don’t understand this, will scoff me but MAY was a perfect sphere for them to operate in, HUGE soi and a exciting campaign in 2022/23/24 and thus they festered like mould and grew in numbers on MAY the past few years.

I sold MAY in 2022 because of there active presence on Hot Copper in Melbana, and in hindsight I should of known better in early 2023 and been more weary of there presence, but I ignored my gut and went with the sexy targets MAY were targeting in Cuba and re entered MAY in a fairly big way.

The TA hustlers and Flim Flam Men are a massive problem on Hot Copper currently and many here are starting to pick up on the issue, because it’s starting to affect there back pocket.

Once a company especially oily pennies are devoid of retail interest in a campaign and compounding exponentially like in A1, A2, A3 due to a nefarious influence on Hot Copper, it takes one hell of a result in A3 to win retail back imo. Sometimes they don’t even comeback in any numbers, and it’s up to the instos to pick up the slack due to the value presented by the new discovery and the number crunchers leading the pack on Eg A3 hitting some sweet light oil.

Interesting space in timeline we are in in A3 currently crew and you can tell by the sentiment on here of late of what damage has been done by these nefarious operators on MAY in the past, especially currently at such a dynamic stage of a oily pennies campaign the size of A3, you could hear a penny drop around here most days !!!! Ever wondered why crew????Managements attitude in late 23and 24 has also been compounding this by feeding themselves cheapies in the future whilst us shareholders bleed, huge no no imo, imo best answer is to defer out imo !! And ive said same to AP.

Greed is good in green times for management, not red imo.

Bring on March my call and hopefully new beginnings for MAY and us shareholders $$$$$&

Have a good weekend crew we are off to Nossa atm for the weekend, Brisvegas is a wash out for a couple of days, no joy there, roads are toxic North to !!!! Glad Mrs GB is driving

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.003(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $246.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $839.0K 11.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 455467 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 705500 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.4¢
  Change
0.003 ( 6.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ 3963620
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.