BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Woooo hoooo Go Bounty :)$$$$, page-1002

1. 9,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2409
    Historically BUY has traded in the 3-1 band with BPH I have said this numerous times in the thread ...... ATM we are 5-1 BPH BUY what does this tell you, we way cheap in comparison to BPH, I know BPH has Breeze and we have Kelso and that costs us some weight for his past indiscretions, but at the end of the day we directly hold 15% of PEP11 no questions asked, and that’s not in Kelsos hands, it was once but he flipped it to Breeze for some beers and nuts and a free ride in the first drill of PEP11 in 2009.
    So Breeze steers our ship atm as far as I’m concerned the rest is all well and good for BUY we have some great things going on in QLD and Kelso seems to be pushing the right buttons on the tenements to keep him self in the life style BUY has provided to him on his life’s journey (good for Him) if you can do it why not take it I suppose, not for me but that’s how Kelso seems to roll.

Any way what I’m getting at is Breeze is running our PEP11 ship Wooooo Hoooo I’m very happy about that, and we are 5-1 discount SP wise to BPH .....BUY today at COB 38m MCAP, BPH at TH 113m MCAP, so BUY at the moment is a historical bargain and the best is yet to come when we trade harder and BPH gains to say 50cents soon, BUY will be 10 cents and become the traders and retail pony and will far surpass BPH in SP performance in the next leg of the trading cycle and the SP will return once again to its historical level of 3-1 relative to SP and BUY will trade at 20cents and BPH at 60 cents ...... you do the maths and work out where the gains are in the ST and it’s BUY hands down $$$$$

Buy BUY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.2K 1.3M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1005345 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5205399 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.