BUY 25.0% 0.5¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Woooo hoooo Go Bounty :)$$$$, page-1026

1. 10,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2543
    Hey Grubby sure is going to be interesting today, what gets me is why humans BUY in on the run where as you have had weeks to buy in to BUY at the 3.5 to 4 range, time to make a good evaluation on trading decisions with a level head instead of whispers get around and the SP spikes and people are all over it like seagulls to a hot chip ...... it is bizzare really and fascinates me .......BUY is a stand out stock atm with incredible ST potential if people just did there own DD in a orderly way and discovered the value at current levels they would just BUY the stock and be comfortable with what they have paid, ....and be a MT to LT holder, on the other hand people who jump in during a spike dont usually hang around very long because something else will come along that gets motoring on a whisper and they dump BUY and jump on that, it’s a guaranteed way to loose money in the MT to LT ....... if you are going to Buy BUY today read up on it get comfortable and go for it before the bloody thing does go off the planet and you are just left there scratching your head thinking I should of bought that @ 4 cents. $$$

Buy BUY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.