BUY 20.0% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Woooo hoooo Go Bounty :)$$$$, page-1175

1. 9,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2454
    Hi crew, what a stuff up this has all turned into hey,...... who would of thought that this could of possibly happened , even as a collective on this thread and having the benefit of a collective dynamic daily DD being presented to anyone who cares to read it, I don’t think any of us thought of this scenario playing out, and you know why because it never should of happened, Scomo didnt wake up yesterday morning planning on what he said at the press huddle in Newcastle it was a massive stuff up on his part, and unforgivable imo especially for Keith Pitt and the Nats, this singular action of the PM,s Gaff can part the waters between the Libs and the Nats atm and rightfully so Pitt will be fuming about this slip by Scomo and it needs to be clarified ASAP by Pitt or Scomo or both, it’s not up to Kelso or Breeze to explain this mess it’s Scomo,s Fk up fix it........ you have to think they are scrambling to get a unison approach to this to save face at least, this never should of happened and needs to be addressed ASAP.
    The repercussions this could cause is crazy and clarification has to be obtained,........ after all what has the JV of Pep11 done wrong thus far, nothing at all but follow the direction of government to a tee, they can’t deny this approval that benefits the greater good of Australia just because a small minority apposses it ........ what are we going to do stop drilling offshore nation wide because a minority opposes, I don’t think so some how, and why should the people in the vicinity of Pep11 have special privilege compared to the rest of Australia’s coastline it’s not a world heritage area Pep11 is in, iit’s actually one of the biggest C02 emitting areas of Oz, so I do think we need to keep perspective on this and not throw the baby out with the drain water just yet, as holders we need clarification from the instigators of this mess and we will get it believe me well before trade again.

Buy BUY when we can
    Last edited by GODS BROKER: 05/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.492M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.662K 765.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 7162997 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 826374 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.