BUY 0.00% 0.5¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Woooo hoooo Go Bounty :)$$$$, page-1179

1. 1,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    GB I've previously called you out for being a upramping clown with your constant "Whoo Hoo here we go, get on crew $$$$" rhetoric and blowing your own horn at every opportunity.
    This comment "who would of thought that this could of possibly happened , even as a collective on this thread and having the benefit of a collective dynamic daily DD being presented to anyone who cares to read it, I don’t think any of us thought of this scenario playing out"

Really !!! "the collective dynamic" that's gold..... the best band waving pompom brigade shit I've read on HC - well done

Who would have thought - well any rational person who knows that once a company's future lies in the hands lawyers or politicians the result will generally favor those who have the deepest pockets and/or self interest.

I'm for PEP-11 going forward and agree that ScoMo was out of line, and as others have postulated it's a bit of politicking blowing the stink up North to Pitt in QLD so the flies don't land on him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.492M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 372479 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5520465 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.